Over 30 years of Yorkshire-based conveyancing expertise
When it comes to buying or selling property such as land or an estate, you will need expert advice every step of the way.
After all, any decision you could make could affect future generations of your family, particularly if, for example, you are buying a farm.
Thinking about buying land?
Call us on 01422 369993.
In fact, this type of purchase would need specialist advice regarding the understanding of all agricultural issues that will present themselves during the transaction.
As we're based in Yorkshire, we've plenty of experience in the buying and selling of land and rural property, so can most certainly offer you all the in-depth knowledge we have in this specialist area of conveyancing.
Our team can support you in matters including:
- transferring Single Farm Payment entitlements;
- milk quota issues;
- grants and payments relating to woodlands;
- protecting supporting rights;
- employee & tenancy issues;
- dealing with public access and rights of way;
- business structures and estate planning;
- diversification opportunities.